Just a guy and his thoughts about his cards, his website and life.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Race to 1000

Back in January I decided to create a website to show case my George Brett cards and when I launched "The Unofficial George Brett Card Database" in March I had a little over 850 different cards uploaded.  There was really only one goal that I had stated on the website, over a 1000 different Brett cards scanned by the end of 2016.

Will it happen?

If you have recently looked at my website you will see that the answer is not yet, and it probably won't happen.  I'm not disappointed.  Since March I added over 100 cards.  That's really more than I thought I would add.  I have at least 2 more cards that I currently know of that will need to be scanned and uploaded.  Unless I order a card and get it here before the new year i should end with 962.  I am excited about a very rare card that I am ending the year on.  I am (im)patiently waiting for it to get here.  I had to email the seller and remind him that he needed to ship the card that I paid for almost a week after I paid for it.  That has happen way too many times this year.  :-(  But, I have a tracking number and it hopefully should be here soon.  I will do a special blog when it gets here.  

I am anticipating two more blogs to end the year out,  First one highlighting the previously undisclosed card and a few other special cards that I picked up this year and spreading some Christmas cheer.  Then I think I'll also do a year end wrap up with a few thank yous and goals for 2016. But until then, it's late and the guy is ready for bed.  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment