Just a guy and his thoughts about his cards, his website and life.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Random & Reflection #3

It’s Monday.  Everyone is trying to get ready for the morning and scurrying around.  I think it is time for some R&R.

The Random

1988 Star Brett Platinum #93 George Brett/Major League Stats


 




It’s Pink!  Love this set of 10 GB cards.  The have a parallel set in orange that use the same heading on each card, but a different picture.  I have not been able to find out a lot about the star company, but it appears that they love making player sets.  I have all 3 GB sets and several Bo Jackson sets.

The Reflection

Luke 11:13
“If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”

As parents we want to give is best for our children.  Isn’t it awesome that the best gift that God have given us is His own Son?  A gift I don’t think that I could give.  That is a gift that He has given all of us, and we just have to believe to receive it.  But the gift of the Holy Spirit is also an awesome gift.  It is a helper that directs us and shows us Gods will for our life. Sadly, I fight this great helper a lot.  I want to go my own direction and it says, “I don’t think that’s a good idea”.  It is a lot like my wife, which in the bible a Godly wife has several of the same descriptive words describing the Holy Spirit. Just remember, though, a good Godly wife is similar to the Holy Spirit, not the Holy Spirit.  ;-)


Have a great, blessed day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment