Just a guy and his thoughts about his cards, his website and life.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Short and sweet with new news!

I finally posted a new card and writing a new blog today.  It has been over a month for both.  The reports of my demise have been grossly exaggerated.  I just wanted to do a short update about whats going on with me and some news about this blog.  First, I haven't post any new cards for a month simply because I haven't ordered a any new cards in a month.  Money has been a little tight and everything else comes first.  I hopefully will be able to get some new updates throughout the summer.  Second, since I haven't posted any new cards for over a month, the blog updates suffered as well.  Also, along these lines, I feel that I have been making my previous blogs way too long.  Most previous blogs usually take me about 2 hours to write, proof read, edit for formatting before I publish them and because of that they get rather draining, mainly because all of my blogs are written at night when I am trying to settle down for the night.  So I am going to start a new format of blogging.  I am going to get up in the morning and blog, tentatively a couple times a week and the blog is going to consist of 2 parts.

Part 1.  A random George Brett card, a picture of it's front and back, and my thoughts on the card.
Part 2. The Bible verse of the day from my Bible Gateway app and also my thoughts on the verse.

I am hoping that this will shorten up my blogs quite a bit and make them more manageable and easier to read in one setting, while still writing about the 2 things that I am very passionate about.

I still plan on doing a top ten monthly, which seem to be very popular.  

Please check out my website "The Unofficial George Brett Card Catalog" to keep up to date with all of my updates.  But until the next time, have a wonderful, blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment